Half Japanese puts on the coolest show.
Jad and David Fair are now two older gentlemen who don’t know how to play any music in the traditional sense. They make a setlist with notation that says what key each song is in and they give it to the bands that open for them, who shuffle on and off stage while Jad and David do some kind of glorified karaoke.
13 Notes/ Hide
- miserablekind likes this
- liam-barrett likes this
- lazeehead reblogged this from dexlysic
- konichiwa-sabi likes this
- seeraeuber-jenny reblogged this from dexlysic
- dexlysic reblogged this from andrewmcclain
- tacomadan likes this
- ohyeajadanddavidfair reblogged this from andrewmcclain
- durannielover likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- hughbot likes this
- andrewmcclain posted this