I got so much emphatic feedback re: my showerbeer yesterday evening, I thought I’d follow up with you guys and tell you how it was.
I had a New Belgium Ranger IPA in the shower, and to be honest, it sort of tasted like orange and lemon rinds and old lady perfume. Probably the worst choice for a showerbeer this side of a Leine, and disappointing, seeing as (divisive as they may be) New Belgium is a pretty solid choice (and look at that gorgeous label!) and IPAs are always my go-to.
Honestly, it doesn’t compare to that PBR I took discreetly into the community shower of my shithole of a dorm last year. But a showerbeer is a showerbeer, and always a treat.
10 Notes/ Hide
- thegreatbeerquest likes this
- andrewjrichards said: yeah… i like most NB but Ranger ain’t good. Which is sad, because that means I never get the mixed 12 packs that have good things i can’t get 6s of at my grocery store (1554!!!) but yeah. Thumbs down on Ranger.
- thetreesareenergy likes this
- eventheseappleslookfake likes this
- charlesdingus said: My first official shower beer was a flat Coors light. I didn’t know it was flat until I was in the shower. Very disappointing
- jameslepine likes this
- hughbot likes this
- andrewmcclain posted this